Cash dividends, if approved by the Board of Directors, are customarily paid on a quarterly basis.
Annual Shareholders Meeting Date
The annual meeting of shareholders of West Suburban Bancorp, Inc. will be held at West Suburban Bank, 711 S. Westmore-Meyers Rd., Lombard, Illinois 60148, on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. All shareholders will be invited to attend.
Although the Company's common stock is not traded on any exchange or similar market, the Company has become aware that its common stock is frequently quoted and trades from time to time under the symbol "WNRP" on the over-the-counter market. Information regarding the Company's common stock is available at the following link: www.nasdaq.com/symbol/wnrp
Direct Deposit of Dividend Proceeds
Please contact George E. Ranstead as listed below to facilitate the direct deposit of dividend proceeds into your bank account.
Dividend Reinvestment Plan
The Company does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment plan.
Shareholder Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How does someone buy or sell West Suburban Bancorp, Inc. common stock?
West Suburban Bancorp common stock is not traded on any exchange or similar market. Although the company does not support or facilitate trades on the over-the-counter market, the Company has become aware that its common stock is frequently quoted and trades from time to time under the symbol "WNRP" on the over-the-counter market. Information regarding the Company's common stock is available at the following link: www.nasdaq.com/symbol/wnrp.
West Suburban Bancorp is not likely to issue any additional common stock in the foreseeable future. The West Suburban Bank Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which has purchased West Suburban Bancorp common stock in the past, may decide to purchase West Suburban Bancorp common stock from time to time. The price that ESOP is permitted to pay in connection with purchases of West Suburban Bancorp common stock is typically established in coordination with an independently prepared valuation of the common stock that the ESOP obtains on a quarterly basis.
- Who is West Suburban Bancorp, Inc.'s transfer agent and how can the transfer agent be contacted?
- The Company's transfer agent for its common stock is located at West Suburban Bank 2800 S. Finley Road Downers Grove, IL 60515 ATTN: George E. Ranstead Telephone: 630-652-2802
Please contact our transfer agent to:
- Authorize direct deposit of dividends into personal bank accounts (notification of change of direct deposit or address should be received by the transfer agent before the dividend record date, (which is usually 15 days before the dividend payment date) to assure proper credit and/or delivery)
- Check share balances
- Check dividend information related to an account
- Change the name, address or ownership information of common stock
- Consolidate accounts
- Report lost or stolen certificates
- Copies of 1099's
- How can I obtain financial information regarding West Suburban Bancorp or West Suburban Bank?
- Shareholders receive our Annual Report, which includes our audited financial statements. In addition, certain other documents are distributed to shareholders from time to time. Certain information is also available on the Internet at the following link: https://materials.proxyvote.com/956152.
We also note that historical financial information is available at the EDGAR archives of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's website which can be accessed at the following link:http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?CIK=805080&owner=exclude&action=getcompany.
Does West Suburban Bancorp, Inc. pay cash dividends?
- Cash dividends, if approved by the Board of Directors, are customarily paid on a quarterly basis.
Does West Suburban Bancorp, Inc. offer a Dividend Reinvestment Plan?
- Not at this time.
For further information on questions not answered here, please email our Transfer Agent.
Does West Suburban Bancorp, Inc. have a code of ethics policy?
- Yes. Click here to open our code of ethics.
Does West Suburban Bancorp, Inc. have an Audit Committee Charter?
- Yes. Click here to open our audit charter.